SeaSpecs Prescription Sunglasses
Floating, Polarized, 100% UVA & UVB Protection
Can't See? We can make your Rx SeaSpecs for only $225 plus shipping! Choose your style and send us your prescription. We'll take care of the rest. Work directly with us via email, phone or fax.
SeaSpecs Sunglasses are available with Polarized, 100% UVA/UVB Prescription Lenses in Grey, Brown and Non-Polarized Clear.
All SeaSpecs Sunglasses are available for prescription excluding Classics, Iguana, Viper and Cruzer.
An optional* Clip Strap and optional* Lanyard is available for our Fishing Sunglasses line – Angler, Pelagic, Riptide and Tsunami.
*Straps sold separately. Click here to see our Fishing Sunglasses. Click here for Lanyard photo. Click here for Clip Strap photo.
|Single Vision Prescription Polarized SeaSpecs||$225.00 USD|
|Progressive or Bifocal Polarized SeaSpecs||$325.00 USD|
|Mirrored Lens Treatment||$120.00 USD|
|Hard Case - Brown||$19.95 USD|
|SeaSpecs Bobber - White or Red - see Accessories Page||$9.95 USD|
|Pricing includes our Stealth (Black Only) frame.|
|Level I Frame Upgrade to Colored Stealth, aFloat or Angler frame.||$20.00 USD|
|Level II Frame Upgrade to Tuxedo frame.||$25.00 USD|
|Level III Frame Upgrade to Destroyer, Safari, Glacier or Islander frame.||$30.00 USD|
|Shipping / International from||$19.95 USD|
|Shipping / US from||$9.95 USD|
Plus sales tax, if the SeaSpecs are being delivered within the State of Florida, USA
It will take approximately 20 Business days to make your Prescription Lenses
To place an order for your Prescription SeaSpecs Sunglasses, please send the following information to Sales@SeaSpecs.com:
- Shipping Address
- Daytime telephone number
- Preferred method of payment: Credit Card or PayPal
- Choose your Lens color: Polarized Grey, Polarized Brown and Non-Polarized Clear
- Choose your Frame Style
- Choose your Frame Color
- Tell us your lens type: Single Vision, Progressive or Bi-Focal
- Prescription for each eye:
- Right - OD Sphere Cyl Axis
- Left - OS Sphere Cyl Axis
- Pupilary Distance (available from your Optometrist with a quick phone call)
- PROGRESSIVE OR BIFOCAL LENS:
- ALL the above information for Single Vision lens, PLUS
- ADD numbers
- SEG HEIGHT number (will require sending you a SeaSpecs frame to bring to your Optometrist for this measurement)
- E-mail address (if faxing in your order)
We will reply with your Order Confirmation and payment instructions within 1 Business day, if not sooner.
Regarding Rx SeaSpecs and their ability to float it is not only the frame that is part of the float variable, it is also the lenses. Due to the unique nature of prescription lenses, and depending on the thickness of one's prescription lenses, it is possible that they may not float.